cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Do C1 & C2 coexist?
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:33:24 GMT
At 23:51 +0200 28/08/00, Giacomo Pati wrote:
>Jeremy Quinn wrote:

>> >Definitely different. It's all done in the sitemap. Have a look at it.
>>
>> So how do you do things like this, ( that I find very handy :)
>>
>if you have a special "as" selector do it with this pipeline snippet:

[snip]

This looks very powerful, thanks for the explanation.

Another question regarding porting FP taglib to C2, I make heavy use of
XPath FP. I don't even know if XPath works with SAX. I assume if I need to
use DOM, there is some utility method for outputting DOM to SAX.

Giacomo, you said something very tantalising the other day,

>I personally think SAX is way easier that DOM! The only problem is you
>have to think the other way around :)

( if you have time ... ) How, the other way around?

I get the feeling it is rather "deeply" the other way around, and I have
not groked it yet :)

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre