cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck ...@adolos.com>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Devel]Is Cocoon2 caching implemented?
Date Sun, 06 Aug 2000 08:11:40 GMT
>Yes, xml.apache.org is batch generated and this sucks big time since we
>can't make stylebook run on xml.apache.org since no good Java 1.2 JVM is
>(yet) available for FreeBSD....

Just a thought, but MacOS X Beta should be around by the end of
September.  It's very close to FreeBSD and has a good post 1.2 JVM
already in the developer release.  You might want to consider it as
an alternative server option!

I'm certainly having no-problems at all with the Coocon et. al. on MacOS X DP4.

Stuart.
                 Stuart Roebuck, Managing Director, ADOLOS
    Tel. 0131 228 4853      Fax. 0870 054 8322      http://www.adolos.com
               Pager  07654 588 898 (100 char alphanumeric)
         For secure communication use my personal PGP Public Key:
  PGP Fingerprint - 801F 1FBD D568 98AA A90D  CEB2 6CEF 046B 23BA FAC9