cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject RE: new sql logicsheet!
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:14:51 GMT
On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Per Kreipke wrote:

> > so i got tired of waiting for comments and went ahead and wrote something
> > out. it works smashingly in my tests so far. i have attached it and an
> > example of its usage to this email in hopes of garnering some comments
> > from y'all.
>
> I'm trying to run your example under Cocoon 1.8 and can't, I get a NULL
> pointer exception.
>
> - I added the following to cocoon.properties and copied the esql.xsl taglib
> to the appropriate directory (all on one line, of course):
>
> processor.xsp.logicsheet.esql.java =
> resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/esql.xsl

that should read

processor.xsp.logicsheet.esql.java =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl

i'm a dodo. if that doesn't work, try putting this PI on your page

<?xml-logicsheet href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl"?>

and let me know what happens.

- donald