cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From dona...@mad.scientist.com
Subject Re: C2: Integration of new Avalon?
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 05:17:12 GMT
On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> are there any plans when to include a newer version of Avalon?
> I looked at the current state of Avalon and saw that some
Interfaces (e.f. the Configuration interface) have changed.

Configuration changes in Avalon was a experiment with
different approach. The approach failed and the
Configuration interface will be returning to a similar state
to what is currently in Cocoon :P.

> When will these changes reflected by Cocoon2 ? Do you wait
> until the next Avalon Distribution is released?

Hopefully (if all goes according to plan) there should be an
Avalon milestone release at end of next week sometime (So in
about 10 days). It may be best to hold off til at least then
:P

--
Cheers,

Pete

| Latrobe University,     | Does the name 'Pavlov' |
| Bundoora, Australia     |    ring a bell ?       |