cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: stylesheet switching on browser version
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:53:17 GMT
On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Robin Green wrote:
> >What has been back-ported from C2? Just curious...
>
> Errr... (cough, cough), nothing that I know of. I was just thinking of the
> jikes support, but that wasn't really a back-port.

Darn. I was hoping someone had back-portd php4 XSP support. *grin*

Thinking of multi-language support, has anyone written anything to use
perl as an XSP language with Cocoon? I *KNOW* I can use AxKit to get XML
and java support, but ti doesn't always play nice with php, which I need
for at least one project...

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |