cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Strange error message
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:27:40 GMT
I've got a copy of 1,.8-dev running on Solaris-8/JDK1.2 in 64-bit mode
(I think - I don't control the server). Everything was going OK, when
sudenly, all we get is the following:

Cocoon 1.8-dev

Error found handling the request.

at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Compiled Code)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)
Warning: this page has been dynamically generated.

Has anyone seen this? A similar system running the same pages using the
same JDK (under Solaris 8) and the same .jar files (ain't AFS great?) is
just fine.

Help! This site is supposed to go beta on this server in about four
days...

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |