cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Are we ready for Cocoon 1.8?
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 01:27:19 GMT
On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> please, place your vote ASAP.

Almost. I've submitted diffs to the cookie logic sheet to fix some errors
that prevent the generated java file from compiling under JDK 1.2.2
(something about the difference between "Integer.ParseInt" and
"Interget.parseInt") as well as some approved by the maintainer changes
for the ldap processor (but he's not on the list any more. Ask donald - he
was in the cc chain on that one).

I've attached the CVS diffs here, if they're of any interest. FWIW,
they've been pppounded on quite a lot on three different systems over
here, with no ill effects.

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |