cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject C2: Setting mime-type for the Serializer
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:06:05 GMT
Hello,

looking through the sitemap-draft and the serializer sources I found, that there are currently
two possibilites for defining the mime-type for the serializer:

1.) Setting the mime-type attribute in the map:serialize node
    This is currently ignored (see my bug email), but would be handled by the ResourcePipeline
2.) Setting the contentType parameter inside the map:serialize node
    This works, but is done by every serializer itself

I assume that the first one is the correct one and the other is a relict.
Is this correct?

Regards
Carsten Ziegeler

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de

...this mail was scanned for viruses by mailserver...