cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergio Rivas" <s.ri...@ceb2b2000.com>
Subject Cocoon: XSP's
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:30:39 GMT
Hi all,

I'm working with Jetspeed and I have some problems for view xsp (like a
portlet named XSPApplication)

In the PortletRegistry.psml I have this: (this is for JetSpeed's Portlets)
        <entry type="ref" parent="Cocoon" name="XSPApplication"
application="true">
            <url>/content/dynamic/xsp/index.xml</url>
            <parameter name="stylesheet"
value="/content/dynamic/xsp/index.xsl"/>
            <metainfo>
                <title>Sample XSP Application</title>
                <description>Sample XSP Application.</description>
            </metainfo>
        </entry>
and when I show this Portlet appears:
"First XSP Page. Hi, I'm your first XSP page ever...
All right, the first XSP page is over, but you can see the dynamically
syntax highlighted source of this page provided to you by another XSP page."
But when I click on "dynamically syntax highlighted" occurs this error:
"Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: The Entry you requested from the
PortletRegistry does not exist: view-source.xml"
^

I think the problem is in Cocoon.Properties:
processor.xsp.repository = ./repository
this property was put in jetspeed1.2b1.zip. Should I put
"/content/dynamic/xsp" (or something like this,  for view the XSPApplication
portlet)

saludos,

Sergio Rivas

Comercio Electrónico B2B 2.000