cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: new sql logicsheet!
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:44:28 GMT
Donald,

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Per Kreipke wrote:
>
> > > so i got tired of waiting for comments and went ahead and
> wrote something
> > > out. it works smashingly in my tests so far. i have attached it and an
> > > example of its usage to this email in hopes of garnering some comments
> > > from y'all.
> >
> > I'm trying to run your example under Cocoon 1.8 and can't, I get a NULL
> > pointer exception.
> >
> > - I added the following to cocoon.properties and copied the
> esql.xsl taglib
> > to the appropriate directory (all on one line, of course):
> >
> > processor.xsp.logicsheet.esql.java =
> > resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/esql.xsl
>
> that should read
>
> processor.xsp.logicsheet.esql.java =
> resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl
>
> i'm a dodo. if that doesn't work, try putting this PI on your page
>
> <?xml-logicsheet
> href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl"?>

Hmmm. I'm sure I'm the dodo. The 'appropriate directory' mentioned above
was:

/cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java

not .../sql

Not sure I understand why it would matter.

With this file, I now get the NPE below (cocoon 1.8):

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-format type="text/xml"?>
<?xml-logicsheet
href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/sql/esql.xsl"?>
<xsp:page language="java"

  <page>Testing</page>
</xsp:page>

java.lang.NullPointerException:
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.refreshLogicsheet(XSPProcessor.
java:522)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.getLogicsheets(XSPProcessor.jav
a, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)