cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: new sql logicsheet!
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:20:29 GMT
> so i got tired of waiting for comments and went ahead and wrote something
> out. it works smashingly in my tests so far. i have attached it and an
> example of its usage to this email in hopes of garnering some comments
> from y'all.

I'm trying to run your example under Cocoon 1.8 and can't, I get a NULL
pointer exception.

- I added the following to cocoon.properties and copied the esql.xsl taglib
to the appropriate directory (all on one line, of course):

processor.xsp.logicsheet.esql.java =
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/esql.xsl

- I've tracked it down to the namespace declaration in the xsp:page tag,
which probably indicates a silly error on my part. That is, if I take out
the actual <esql:execute> tag and leave the following, it compiles and
displays 'testing':

<xsp:page
  language="java"

  <page>
  testing
  </page>
</xsp:page>

But if I insert the following namespace declaration into the xsp:page tag:

I get a NullPointerException in
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process().

Per.