cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/xml/xlink XLinkConsumer.java XLinkHandler.java
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:44:06 GMT

> This is for (the historic) parameters to sitemap components in a sitemap
> pipeline. If we deprecate this we can eliminate it also from the
> SitemapModelComponent's setup method. That method still supports a
> argument of Parameters.
>
> What do you think? Should we change the interface? Did we say there
> wouldn't be any Parameters anymore in the pipeline (probably I must have
> missed that).

No parameters at all in the sitemap pipelines?  Hmmm... convince me.
<<

It seems as though this has already been "fixed". The current CVS version
does not pass parameters any more :-(. Is this intended? We use this feature
to allow a more specific configuration of a components default configuration
in the pipeline and now our concept is broken.

Matthew Langham

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]