cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <>
Subject AW: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/xml/xlink
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:44:06 GMT
> This is for (the historic) parameters to sitemap components in a sitemap
> pipeline. If we deprecate this we can eliminate it also from the
> SitemapModelComponent's setup method. That method still supports a
> argument of Parameters.
> What do you think? Should we change the interface? Did we say there
> wouldn't be any Parameters anymore in the pipeline (probably I must have
> missed that).

No parameters at all in the sitemap pipelines?  Hmmm... convince me.

It seems as though this has already been "fixed". The current CVS version
does not pass parameters any more :-(. Is this intended? We use this feature
to allow a more specific configuration of a components default configuration
in the pipeline and now our concept is broken.

Matthew Langham

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [ -]

View raw message