cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <>
Subject Extending XMLSerializer
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:45:48 GMT

if we want to generate WML via the XMLSerializer then you cannot pass the
following (necessary) parameters via the Sitemap.

Taken from
formatter.text/wml.doctype-public = -//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN
formatter.text/wml.doctype-system =

At the moment you can only pass in the MIME-TYPE.

Is there a documented strategy on how this will be done in C2? If not then
we would be willing to integrate this and supply a patch [We need this!].

Matthew Langham / Carsten Ziegeler

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [ -]

...this mail was scanned for viruses by mailserver...

View raw message