cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From KN Yasa <>
Subject RE: SQLProcessor error
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 13:36:59 GMT
Hi Nadine--
I guess this code might help you:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="xsl/favsearch.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
  <page title="SQL Search Results">
  <sql:query>select member_first_name from member where member_first_name
like 'na%'</sql:query>
If you have any specific questions, I will be very happy to answer you..
K N Yasa

-----Original Message-----
From: Nadine Carlton []
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 7:10 PM
Subject: SQLProcessor error

  I've just installed Cocoon.  I have the Cocoon.xml status page coming back
and the hello-page.xml works as well.  Unfortunately, I'm having trouble
the database-page.xml working.  I have updated the connection information
and the query for my NT 8.1.5 Oracle database to access the demo emp table,
the returned page in the browser displays "select * from emp".
The xml looks like:
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>

<connection name="evue_customer_connection">

<sqlerror message="The database connection failed."/>

<query connection="evue_customer_connection">

select * from emp

I turned on debug in the file, but there are no

errors there.  The jdbc and cocoon libraries are in my wrapper.classpath
also. What

else can I do to debug this?

Nadine Carlton

View raw message