cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com>
Subject RE: cocoon and visual age
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 02:34:16 GMT
RevalidatingDOMParser is not being actively maintained.  Just remove it from
your project to resolve the errors in Xerces.  I integrated up to the
Tomcat/Xalan/Xerces/FOP level at one point, but I never got around to
throwing Cocoon into the mix.  I might have an idea on the other errors if
you provide more detail...

- Sean T.