cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brian May <...@snoopy.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: XSL/XSP
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 02:58:50 GMT
    Donald> post the whole page - i reckon the problem is in one of
    Donald> the [...] areas.

Ok, you asked for it ;-)

Seriously: normally my code looks better then this, however, this is
the best I could do with my current knowledge of XSP. Any hints on how
to improve it would be appreciated... I can't help but think that this
code is *much* more complicated then it needs to be. If you need
help trying to work out how it is meant to work, just ask.

This use to work (believe it or not) 1st-July.

    • Unnamed text/plain (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message