cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From roman seidl <...@pvl.at>
Subject Re[4]: cocoon and visual age
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 07:45:35 GMT
Hello Sean,

Thursday, August 24, 2000, 8:20:05 AM, you wrote:

TS> I remember having this problem, but the solution is a bit fuzzy.  I believe
TS> I created a W3C project, imported the w3c jar from FOP, and then imported
TS> any remaining w3c classes (that weren't included in the other import) from
TS> Xerces.  However, it's possible (and maybe more likely) that I may have
TS> imported everything from Xerces first, and then imported the necessary
TS> leftovers from the w3c.jar in FOP.  I don't know if there is a complete DOM
TS> interface or not...just dink with it according to the two suggestions I
TS> mentioned, and it'll start working eventually.

The question to me is if it is possible to mix the class files from
the jar with the java files from the xalan source without troubles.
Isn't there source versions of these files somewhere?

mfg
roman
Roman Seidl                                   Design & Development
Public Voice Lab                       Operngasse 24, A-1040 Vienna
Tel.: +43-1-585 22 80/23                   Fax:  +43-1-585 22 80/99
e-mail: rse@pvl.at                                  web: www.pvl.at