cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] new committer
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2000 00:08:49 GMT
I'd like to propose

  "Robin Green" <greenrd@hotmail.com>

as a new Cocoon committer.

Robin has been of _great_ help on cocoon-users and found many difficult
bugs in both C1 and C2 (yes, finding bugs in C2 is not that difficult,
but patching them is!)

I wanted to propose Robin in June but he was very busy at college. Now
he finally got his degree, he's finished with his current job and he's
going to have a few time to dedicate to Cocoon and I'm willing to trust
he's going to make very good contributions and I don't want to have to
include his patches on the tree since I'm lazy :)

So, let's count the votes.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.