cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/xml/xlink XLinkConsumer.java XLinkHandler.java
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:34:45 GMT
stefano@locus.apache.org wrote:

>   +<!-- FIXME (SM) what is this for?
>      <xsl:template match="parameter">
>        param.setParameter ("<xsl:value-of select="@name"/>", "<xsl:value-of
select="@value"/>");
>      </xsl:template>
>   + -->

This is for (the historic) parameters to sitemap components in a sitemap
pipeline. If we deprecate this we can eliminate it also from the
SitemapModelComponent's setup method. That method still supports a
argument of Parameters.

What do you think? Should we change the interface? Did we say there
wouldn't be any Parameters anymore in the pipeline (probably I must have
missed that).

Giacomo