cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon/conf sitemap.xmap cocoon.xconf
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:58:12 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> --- stefano@locus.apache.org wrote:
> > stefano     00/08/17 09:48:33
> >
> >   -   <map:serializer name="fo2pdf"
> > src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FO2PDFSerializer"/>
> >   +   <!-- <map:serializer name="fo2pdf"
> > src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer"/> -->
>
> Are you planning to commit some samples to show the use of the changed
> FOPSerializer?

Yes, right away.

> >      <map:matchers default="uri-regexp">
> >   +   <map:matcher name="uri"
> > factory="org.apache.cocoon.matching.WildcardURIMatcherFactory"/>
>
> Hey, take care! This matcher factory won't work!! It was meant as a
> example and needs to be worked out. It's still not tested.

I figured, but I was going to patch it. For now, I'll comment it out.

Anyway, question: a very simple way to implement this would be to
transform wildcard patterns into regular expressions and then use the
regexp code.

What do you think of this way of implementing it? regexp might be slower
than wildcards, but for sure easier to write (well, anyway, it seems to
me to be the case).

Comments?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.