cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Cookies in Cocoon 1.7...
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2000 18:08:40 GMT
Andy Lewis wrote:

> Does any one know how do I would go about setting a cookie from within a
> custom producer in Cocoon 1.7.4? I don't appear to have access to the
> response object.

   Search for the thread "XSP and Redirect(RequestDispatcher)" in
cocoon-user list to find a HeaderProcessor class.   This class is part of
DB Prism (http://www.plenix.com/dbprism/). This class permit set cookies,
redirect and any processes that change the request object.
   Here an example of PI definitions for cookies:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="http://localhost/xsl/hello.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="http"?>
<?http mode="Set-Cookie" spec="test=1; expires=Fri Aug-11-00 23:10:40 GMT;"
?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<page>
<title>Hello world</title>
<content>
<paragraph>This is my first Prism-Cocoon code with Cookies!</paragraph>
</content>
</page>
<!-- toolkit version 1.0.1 Author: Marcelo F. Ochoa "mochoa@ieee.org" -->

   Best reagards, Marcelo.