cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Icons and Graphics
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2000 19:24:51 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Some icons and graphics for C2.
> MrCocoon2 is anothew "view" for cocoon. ;-)
> What do you think of them?

I love the idea of a "Mr. Cocoon"... in my dreams, I see such a
character as a "mascotte", much like Java's "Duke" (which I deeply
consider a piece of art for simplicity and effectiveness).

I like your "ascii" view of it, but it's kinda static.... I would love
to see it surfing or jumping or jiggling or swinging... in that sense
even Linux's Pinguin is cool but static.

But this is my personal vision and I could as one so let's have a "Mr.
Cocoon contest": we'll place the submissions and have a graphic contest
for logos and names (even "Mr. Cocoon" can be changed).

I have some artistic-type friends... I'll ping them for this... hope you
guys do the same with your friends or the graphic people in your
companies :) Please help the cause in any way you can.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.