cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <Giacomo.P...@pwr.ch>
Subject C2 and Xalan 2
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 20:44:18 GMT
I've tried to compile my C2 sources with Xalan 2 and xerces from CVS
today. There are some utility calsses which don't compile because of
some class not found exceptions. Those classes are:

org.apache.cocoon.util.DOMUtils   which depends on

   org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.XMLParserLiaisonDefault

and is used in
   org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.sitemap.SitemapMarkupLanguage
   org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.Logicsheet
   org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage

org.apache.cocoon.xml.util.XPathAPI   which depends on

   org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPathSupport
   org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPath
   org.apache.xalan.xpath.XPathProcessorImpl
   org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.XMLParserLiaisonDefault
   org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.PrefixResolverDefault

and is used in
   org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XIncludeTransformer

We should find a way to make this class more trax-able to get them
working with Xalan 2 (or maybe there are still some missing pieces in
Xalan 2 itself, which I couldn't figure out).

Any volunteer, Sean?

BTW: The sitemap-working-draft.xmap can now be transformed with Xalan 2
and compiled afterward, cool :)

Giacomo