cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: AW: Cocoon and Systems Management Software
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:22:29 GMT
At 09:42  24/8/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Do you know when Avalon will be providing JMX support?

Unfortunately I suspect it will be a while off. I plan to incorporate
something I have written already (CommandEngine and Commandlets) and make
it accessible via telnet/ssh/whatever. With that you should be able to do
*most* management but that wont be till the end of the year unfortunately.

Cheers,

Pete