cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Neeme Praks" <ne...@one.lv>
Subject [C1] bug with XSP classloader?
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:50:55 GMT

I'm using Cocoon with Jetspeed and have discovered some occasional
mysterious behaviour by XSP:
I have some XSP pages that show records from database depending on a
user who is logged in.
Sometimes when I load a portlet, it shows me the records of another
user, not mine (and the other user sees my records).
I've managed to track it down to the point that it seems to be happening
only when two users load the same page simultaneously.
Anyone else experienced this problem?

I suspect that it is a bug in Cocoon XSP classloader that is incorrectly
reusing the existing instances of XSP classes? Any ideas, anyone?

Neeme