cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: C2 XSP SQL taglib
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:29:05 GMT

--- Anthony Uk <chip@galaxia.dataway.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> whoops, in my previous message I forgot to say I was referring to
> C2..

You mentioned C2 in the subject line I remember :)

> Anyway, what's the status of the SQL XSP taglib in C2? I can't find
> it anywhere.

Yes, because there isn't any yet. Donald has developed a new approach
for sql taglib for C1 which is under test there. It look very good and
seems to be relatively easy to port to C2. Donald seems to be very busy
on C1, so, it might take another time until is it availabe for C2. But,
maybe you want to contribute?

Giacomo

=====