cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <pati_giac...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: C2 XSP request and response
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 06:34:45 GMT
Hi Anthony

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm on the way to cleanup all the
namespaces use within C2. There has recently been a major change in the
policy for namespaces. Now the C2 base has a mixture of xml.apache.org
and apache.org namespaces.

I'm hope this helps getting xsp to work again correctly.

Giacomo

--- chip-cocoon-dev@galaxia.dataway.ch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In

src/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/{request,response}.xsl,

=====