cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Sahuc <ssa...@imediation.com>
Subject Unexplicit error message when components are missing.
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:04:16 GMT
Hello again,

If you remove any component such as request.xsl or response.xsl from the
classpath, the error message is not explicit enough to guide you. Indeed
it only says that a Component is not found, with a null method argument.
I know that the project is not in production state, but I though it might
be useful to improve error report, especially at starting time where
errors can be harmful. Besides this Cocoon2 ROCKS, and the code is nice,
really !

BTW, where should I get the source of the current version of
AvalonAware.jar used in cocoon ? Indeed some more bug shows up but I need
to bedug in Avalon source (which the last cvs version is not compatible).

All the best,

Sebastien