cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Washeim" <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Are we ready for Cocoon 1.8?
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:22:01 GMT
I had forwarded a suggestion about an engine change (I included the source).
Since we're using 1.8-dev otherwise and that's the only change we'd have to
maintain separately, I'd ask folk to have a look.

Otherwise, with or without it, I'm +1 on the release ....

I'm attaching the Engine.java again . . .