cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <>
Subject Re: AW: Shutdown of an producer
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:18:15 GMT

--- Conny_Krey▀el <> wrote:
> I mean, its it possible to get an event or call a method in the
> producer
> when the servlet method destroy() is called? So that I can called
> some
> methods in the producer to shutdown also some things.

I have no idea for C1 (I'm not familiar with C1 code). For me the is meant as an example how to use C2 in a servlet
environment and thus would suggest to hack the destroy method there or
subclass it an overwrite the destroy method to do what you like.

Hintereichenstrasse 7
CH-8166 Niederweningen                    Web:

Do You Yahoo!?