cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadine Carlton" <nadine_carl...@hp.com>
Subject SQLProcessor error
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2000 00:09:57 GMT
Hi,

  I've just installed Cocoon.  I have the Cocoon.xml status page coming back
and the hello-page.xml works as well.  Unfortunately, I'm having trouble getting
the database-page.xml working.  I have updated the connection information
and the query for my NT 8.1.5 Oracle database to access the demo emp table, but
the returned page in the browser displays "select * from emp".
The xml looks like:
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>

<page><connectiondefs>

<connection name="evue_customer_connection">

<driver>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver>

<dburl>jdbc:oracle:thin:@nc703572:1521:orant815</dburl>

<!--<username>scott</username>

<password>tiger</password>-->

</connection>

</connectiondefs>

<sqlerror message="The database connection failed."/>

<query connection="evue_customer_connection">

select * from emp

</query>

</page>

I turned on debug in the cocoon.properties file, but there are no

errors there.  The jdbc and cocoon libraries are in my wrapper.classpath also. What

else can I do to debug this?

Nadine Carlton