cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rogerio Lacerda" <rogerfo...@newmail.net>
Subject Re: [Cocoon Devel] RE: XSP
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 12:52:53 GMT
Sorry, here's the complete tree XML :

<root name="eu" >
 <place position="1" link="place1.xml">
  <subject area="Brasil">
   <fonte name="courier" />

   <especificacoes>
    <especificacao descricao="" valor="" />
   </especificacoes>

   <imagens>
   <image legend="legend" type="photo2" link="image/photo2.jpg" />
   <image legend="legend" type="photo1" link="image/photo1.jpg" />
   </imagens>

   <texto tipo="grande">
    Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla,
    bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla,
bla, bla,
    bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla,
bla!
   </texto>

   <texto tipo="medio">
    bla-bla-bla chamada1 bla-bla-bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla,
bla,
   </texto>

   <texto tipo="pequeno">
   bla-bla-bla chamada1 bla-bla-bla