cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Wong Shin Neng" <...@sebasasia.com>
Subject Re: SQLProcessor error
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:37:23 GMT
KN,

I'm also experiencing the same problem as Nadine when using the SQL processor.  However, when
using the XSP SQL Taglib, it works.  Why is this so?  Anybody got answers?

Thanks in advance

Shin Neng
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KN Yasa
  To: 'cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org'
  Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 9:36 PM
  Subject: RE: SQLProcessor error

  Hi Nadine--

  I guess this code might help you:

  <?xml version="1.0"?>
  <?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
  <?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
  <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
  <?xml-stylesheet href="xsl/favsearch.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

  <xsp:page
    language="java"
    xmlns:sql="http://www.apache.org/1999/SQL"
    xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">

    <page title="SQL Search Results">
    <sql:execute-query>
    <sql:driver>weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver</sql:driver>
    <sql:dburl>jdbc:weblogic:oracle:XXXdatasourcenameXXX</sql:dburl>
       <sql:username>member</sql:username>
       <sql:password>member</sql:password>
    <sql:tag-case>lower</sql:tag-case>
    <sql:null-indicator>yes</sql:null-indicator>
    <sql:doc-element>ROWSET</sql:doc-element>
    <sql:id-attribute-column>none</sql:id-attribute-column>
    <sql:query>select member_first_name from member where member_first_name like 'na%'</sql:query>
    <sql:count-attribute>nome</sql:count-attribute>
    </sql:execute-query>
    </page>
  </xsp:page>

  If you have any specific questions, I will be very happy to answer you..

  Thanks
  K N Yasa