cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadine Carlton" <nadine_carl...@hp.com>
Subject xsp documentation
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2000 16:54:17 GMT
Hi,

  This xml file was forwarded to me by KN Yasa.  Thank you!  But
where is reference documentation on what are valid tags?  For
example, I would like to add a tag to get ROW as well as ROWSET
elements in the SQL output.  I cannot find documentation that even
mentions these tags.

Nadine
  -----Original Message-----
  From: KN Yasa <KNYasa@Efavorites.com>
  To: 'cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org' <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
  Date: Friday, August 04, 2000 6:39 AM
  Subject: RE: SQLProcessor error

  Hi Nadine--

  I guess this code might help you:

  <?xml version="1.0"?>
  <?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
  <?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
  <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
  <?xml-stylesheet href="xsl/favsearch.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

  <xsp:page
    language="java"
    xmlns:sql="http://www.apache.org/1999/SQL"
    xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">

    <page title="SQL Search Results">
    <sql:execute-query>
    <sql:driver>weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver</sql:driver>
    <sql:dburl>jdbc:weblogic:oracle:XXXdatasourcenameXXX</sql:dburl>
       <sql:username>member</sql:username>
       <sql:password>member</sql:password>
    <sql:tag-case>lower</sql:tag-case>
    <sql:null-indicator>yes</sql:null-indicator>
    <sql:doc-element>ROWSET</sql:doc-element>
    <sql:id-attribute-column>none</sql:id-attribute-column>
    <sql:query>select member_first_name from member where member_first_name like 'na%'</sql:query>
    <sql:count-attribute>nome</sql:count-attribute>
    </sql:execute-query>
    </page>
  </xsp:page>

  If you have any specific questions, I will be very happy to answer you..

  Thanks
  K N Yasa