cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Johan Müdsam <johan.mud...@parabell.com>
Subject C2: NullPointerException
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 11:00:44 GMT
I'm having problems getting the latest version of Cocoon up and running. I
get the following exception thrown at me when I try to access
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/welcome

Class: java.lang.NullPointerException
Message: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapHandler.process(SitemapHandler.java:145)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.invoke(SitemapManager.java:84)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:142)
        at
        at
        at
onnectionHandler.java:160)
        at
)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The version of Cocoon2 I'm running is:
Cocoon 2.0a1 (August 3 2000)

My environment is:
Windows 2000 Professional
IIS 5
Tomcat 3.1
JDK 1.3

I know there has been a posting of this problem before but I haven't seen a
solution to the problem.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks in advance,
Johan Müdsam