cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Problem with turbine-pool.jar in 1.8-dev?
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 13:29:36 GMT

Hi

I am having the following problem with Cocoon 1.8-dev.

I think the missing Class is from turbine-pool.jar.
Or do I have something else missing?

Thanks for any help

regards Jeremy

Cocoon 1.8-dev

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor: make sure the needed classes
can be found in the classpath (org/apache/java/util/ExtendedProperties)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java)
	at stec.iws.ServletManager.loadServlet(ServletManager.java)
	at stec.iws.RequestHandler.process_servlet(RequestHandler.java)
	at stec.iws.RequestHandler.process_servlet(RequestHandler.java)
	at stec.iws.RequestHandler.nextRequest(RequestHandler.java)
	at stec.iws.RequestHandler.processRequest(Compiled Code)
	at stec.iws.RequestHandler.run(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre