cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Ulrich Niedermann <niederm...@isd.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Re: Docs with Docbook
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 06:03:33 GMT
Hi,

the current state of my Docbook efforts:

1. document2docbook.xsl works, including links
   (at least for sitemap.xml)
2. Norman's Docbook->HTML XSL stylesheets work with some minor
   bugs. I'll either fix these or report them to Norman within the
   next few days.
3. With the stylesheets now working, I'm wondering about where we're
   going to put the created HTML docs and how we're going to link to
   these from the Stylebook generated pages.
4. Nobody has had any answer to the following question yet, so I'm
   going to dump the Stylebook-like layout (at least temporarily until
   someone volunteers to customize the stylesheets for the current
   xml.apache.org layout). I don't like pages with that many tables
   and graphics stuff in them anyway.

> Are we going to use the xml.apache.org layout with those zillions of
> tables and graphics? This would make Docbook->HTML stylesheets a
> challenging task, I think.

Uli