cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From dona...@mad.scientist.com
Subject re: C2 Ant Classpaths assume xalan, xerces, avalon, etc.
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:10:51 GMT
On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Stuart Roebuck wrote:
> Maybe wildcards in the classpath definition would be a nice extra feature
> for Ant, if (indeed) the facility is not already lurking there amongst all
> the other nice features!

post this to the ant list as I requested the same feature
because of same reason. The more people who request it the
faster it will come about :P. When I posted it was put on
low priority so maybe you posting it will get it upped a bit
:P

Cheers,

Pete

| Latrobe University,     |                        |
| Bundoora, Australia     | Does the name 'Pavlov' |
| Office: PW220           |    ring a bell ?       |
| Ex: 2503                |                        |