cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Cookie TagLib? (fwd)
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:42:55 GMT
Well, the users list is not being helpful, so I'll ask here :

-----------------------
Gang -

Does anyone have any pointers or docs on using the XSP Cookie taglib? I've
read the source, but that's not helping too much for waht I want to do.

Here's what I'd *LIKE* to do :

<cookie:create name="User"><request:get-remote-user/></cookie:create>

That, of course fails. So, the question is, how could I do this :

<cookie:create name="User" value="<request:get-remote-user/>" />

without resorting to putting Java in my XML doc.

Am I missing something? Did I miss a discussion in the archives? Have I
completely misunderstood how to use the taglibs? *grin*~

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com