cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From dona...@mad.scientist.com
Subject Re: FOP goes SAX2 and sticky CVS permissions
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 05:39:54 GMT
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, COFFMAN Steven wrote:

> 	The other thing is a CVS question. We've got quite a few scripts
> (build.sh, etc.) that have permissions set to be non-executable when checked
> out on *nix. Some are executable however. Removing the file from CVS and
> adding it back with proper permissions doesn't work. What's the solution?
> Fop-Dev is befuzzled. Anyway... just throught I'd pop in.

It is a "feature" of CVS. You have to goto the repository
system and physically change file permisiions on rcs file. A
real PITA :<

Cheers,

Pete

| Latrobe University,     |                        |
| Bundoora, Australia     | Does the name 'Pavlov' |
| Office: PW220           |    ring a bell ?       |
| Ex: 2503                |                        |