cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: FP is great!!!
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:24:20 GMT
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I finally had the time to look into Jeremy's FP stuff and, man, it's
> great! I love it.
>
> Maybe not the final answer to the problem (we have a way to go on XML
> web apps), but for sure something that Cocoon cannot affort not to have
> included into the main distribution.
>
> So, this requires two actions:
>
> 1) include FP inside Cocoon (which I already did :-) Jeremy, hope you
> don't mind, but it's so great I couldn't wait an answer from you

+1. haven't played with it extensively but it makes XMLForm look
silly. way to go, jeremy!

> 2) propose Jeremy for commit access since I would like him to continue
> maintaining that taglib.

+1. hell yeah.

man, cocoon-1.8 is getting crowded. ;) are we ready to do a release
finally (once brian gets back to me on the last turbine-pool questions?)

of course, now xinclude needs to get updated to conform the latest
draft. any volunteers? :)

- donald