cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: The time has come for TomCat & Cocoon2
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 10:50:17 GMT
On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> I would like to add that right now is not a good time to _migrate_.
> I suggest you keep your existing setup and start off fresh with a new one.
> There are also some major happenings in the Cocoon 2 branch and you might
> not get something that runs at any particular point in time.

Well, I understand that with TomCat I *SHOULD* be able to run Cocoon1 in
one servlet "zone" and Cocoon2 in annother. but I don't think Cocoon2 runs
unser JServ.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys...

> I would recommend you to hold your horses a week or two.

I probably will - I'm gonna need a little time to get TomCat running
properly on my system, anyway. *grin* TomCat is *NOT* a
"drop-in" replacement for JServ....

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com