cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject The time has come for TomCat & Cocoon2
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 13:59:38 GMT
I've decided the time has come to migrate from JServ 1.1.1
(.1.1.1.1.1.1 *smirk*) & Cocoon 1.x on my laptop to TomCat & Cocoon
2-alpha.

So, before I get started, here are some questions :

1) Has *ANYONE* seen a Migration guide for Jserv -> TomCat? I've been
looking, and none of the docs are really that clear on it. Hints would be
great.

2) What do I need to do to change a Cocoon 1.x site into a Cocoon 2
site? The Cocoon 2 docs cover installing Cocoon 2, but what happens
next? Hints? Help? Entries in the FAQ?

Hey, any answers that I get here will likely end up in a FAQ, or better
yet, can be incorporated into the Cocoon 2 docs for everyone else in the
future.

Thanks for any answers!

--
- Kevin Sonney