cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject C2: Session management thoughts
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:46:25 GMT
Hello,

I just "played" a little bit with cocoon2 and found out that there is no session object available
in the components as the HttpServletRequest is capsulated by an Request object.

So here is my proposal:
- Creating a new Session interface which has nearly the methods as a HttpSession
- Implementing this interface in CocoonServletSession
- Extending the Request interface with a getSession(boolean create) method (similar to HttpServletRequest)
- Implementing this in the CocoonServletRequest

Or are there any other plans for the base session management?

If you need a volunteer for implementing this: here I am!

Regards
Carsten Ziegeler

s&n AG               Tel.    : +49 (5251) 1581-49
netBank solutions    Fax     : +49 (5251) 1581-71
Klingenderstr. 5     Internet: http://www.SundN.de
D-33100 Paderborn    <mailto:CZiegeler@SundN.de>