cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject Cocoon Configuration Thoughts
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 07:23:09 GMT
Hi all,

as far as I know, the cocoon.properties file is only read once on startup of
Cocoon.
So changes in this configuration file are only reflected by Cocoon if I
restart the server.

As we want to deploy changes to the configuration file without restarting
anything, we are looking for a more elegant way for this.
Has anyone of you thought about such a "hot deployment" feature? I could
imagine a simple solution where cocoon checks after a specific time period
for changes in the configuration file.

I am looing for your thoughts.

Regards
s&n AG               Tel.    : +49 (5251) 1581-49
netBank solutions    Fax     : +49 (5251) 1581-71
Klingenderstr. 5     Internet: http://www.SundN.de
D-33100 Paderborn    <mailto:CZiegeler@SundN.de>

...this mail was scanned for viruses by mailserver...