cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Willie Wheeler" <wwhee...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject org.apache.cocoon.generators.AbstractServerPage solved, also...
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:34:47 GMT
Hi all,

	Just in case anybody else has the same problem I had regarding the
"lingering reference" to org.apache.cocoon.generators.AbstractServerPage
problem, it was caused by my not clearing out the repository directory from
a previous build.
	Also, unrelatedly, I don't know if this causes a problem or not, but there
is an extra space in one of the imports in the
org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/sitemap/java/sitemap.xsl file:

    import org.apache.cocoon.sitemap. SitemapProcessor;

	Willie