cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Willie Wheeler" <wwhee...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject [C2] Request scope in XSP
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:48:58 GMT
Hi all,

	Earlier today Carsten asked about Cocoon2 sessions, and the answer was that
they will be implemented in time.  I want to follow up by asking about
requests as well.  As you know, in JSP you can use the HttpServletRequest to
set and get attributes.  Will Cocoon2 also allow this capability, or is
there a different/preferred way to get the same functionality?  If the same
kind type of capability is planned, I think it would take all of five
minutes to implement--just add the relevant accessor methods to the
org.apache.cocoon.Request interface, implement them on the
CocoonServletRequest class, and then have it delegate to the
HttpServletRequest that it wraps (just like the other CocoonServletRequest
methods do)...

	Willie