cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin O'Neill" <ke...@rocketred.com.au>
Subject SQLFilter in cocoon 2
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2000 12:13:48 GMT
Hey all,

I've finally managed to get cocoon2 running under windows2k and new
atlanta servlet exec 3, woo hoo.

XSLT processing of static files is fine, but I get a processing error
using the SQLFilter.

Unfortunately I'm having problems debugging the event logs. Has anybody
else run into the same problem?

k.

SAX processing exception
Class: java.lang.IllegalStateException
Message: SQLFilter: Not expecting an end value element

java.lang.IllegalStateException: SQLFilter: Not expecting an end value
element
	at
org.apache.cocoon.filters.SQLFilter.throwIllegalStateException(SQLFilter.j
ava:156)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.filters.SQLFilter.endValueElement(SQLFilter.java:218)
	at org.apache.cocoon.filters.SQLFilter.endElement(SQLFilter.java:320)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.endElement(SAXParser.java:1388)