cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject load related problem
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2000 15:42:50 GMT
I've been load testing an xsp application (one of the eurofootball apps) and
am having difficulty determining the origin of this exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPUtil.cloneNode(Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPUtil.cloneNode(Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPUtil.cloneNode(Compiled Code)
    at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.xspExpr(Compiled Code)
    at
_opt._IBMHTTPD._htdocs._en_US._editorial._gb_home.populateDocument(Compiled
Code)

it only occurs when I bring the load up to about 40 to 50 concurrent
requests (per second).

I'm wondering if it's because the method within the xsp:expr isn't returning
(which shouldn't happen and doesn't under less load) or whether it's
something else?

Any ideas ?

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim