cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From steven.no...@the-ecorp.com
Subject RE: The time has come for TomCat & Cocoon2
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 07:28:51 GMT
> Ah well, maybe I'll just grap TomCat 3.2-dev from CVS and see
> how badly it
> breaks things on my test system. Now, where did I put that
> copy of _Java
> and XML_....

... which I did yesterday from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/release/v3.2-beta-1/, I also got a
fresh CVS version of Cocoon2, compiled & made the webapp .war file, and I
must admit this all worked out of the box, except for the XSP stuff which
still throws

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method normalize()V not found
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage.quoteStri
ngs(XSPMarkupLanguage.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage.quoteStri
ngs(XSPMarkupLanguage.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage.preproces
sDocument(XSPMarkupLanguage.java:97)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.generate
Code(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:185)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generators.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenera
tor.java, Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.GenericProcessor.process(GenericProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapPartition.process(SitemapPartition.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Sitemap.process(Sitemap.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:130)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:368)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:356)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:71
9)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:665)
	at
onnectionHandler.java:194)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java,
Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

at me. I've seen passing this on the mailinglist before, so maybe I'll get
this working also. Now if I could only get this working on Orion, also :-(

</Steven>